Bus tours and motorcycle tours
The romance of the road can not be replaced with anything, so bus tours and motorcycle tours are very popular among tourists nowadays. In addition, such trips will help you to feel better all the characteristic features of the region that you are going to visit and the long road will allow you to find new friends and like-minded people.
Bus tour - a road adventure with maximum comfort
A bus tour is a trip for a group of tourists along a pre-planned route. The program of this tour includes visits to various cities, historical monuments and interesting places, and movement between points is carried out on a comfortable bus.
Advantages of such an adventure:
- Price - road trip is much cheaper than traveling by air, so travel costs are the minimum amount. However, tourists will not have to endure difficulties or inconveniences, because modern vehicles designed for all natural needs are used for transportation.
- Communication - for a bus tour a group of tourists is formed, who at the end of the trip become good friends. You can discuss your impressions of visiting new places, share interesting stories and just have a good time.
- An exciting program - a bus tour gives you the opportunity to visit many sites, and you can see the main attractions of the region in a short time. Of course, much depends on the qualification of the tour operator who develops the program and selects objects to visit.
Bus tours are well suited for those who value a relaxing and leisurely vacation, as well as love history and enjoy learning new experience and impressions. Such trips are usually purchased by tourists who are interested in a calm, but eventful vacation. When planning a bus tour, it is important to consider the comfort of movement and choose places to visit that will be interesting and informative.
Mototour - an open-air trip
Young and strong tourists will be happy to go on a motorcycle tour, which offers to experience an unforgettable "intoxication" with high speed and spaciousness of road routes. Mototours are organized for small groups of tourists with driving skills, as the movement is carried out on motorcycles of different models.
If you are going on a motorcycle tour, it is important to choose an experienced tour operator who will think through all the possible aspects of such a trip. During the trip, a clear travel route is developed, limited by the time frame and points of visit. You should not think that mototour is just a trip along the highway, and the only impression of the trip will be the memory of road adventures.
A motorcycle tour can go through cities and attractions, so you can easily combine the pleasant sensations of a fast ride and gaining new knowledge about the history of the region.
The main factors in planning a motorcycle tour:
- Technical support - the tour operator can offer rental motorbikes and special vehicles if tourists do not have the opportunity to bring their own bike to the gathering place.
- Safety - for the duration of the motorcycle tour, the operator assumes responsibility for the safety of travelers, and all trips take place on smooth modern highways.
- Travel program - not only the opportunity to ride on new roads, but also to visit interesting places. At the same time, it is important to select such objects that will be located near the main route, and the road to them will not take much time.
Unlike bus tours, motorcycle tours have some conditions for selecting tourists. Participants must have good health and driving skills. Of course, on the way, there are overnight stops in hotels or campsites so that guests can get enough sleep and go on the road with renewed vigor.
Most popular options
Tourism in Russia is well developed, so there are several routes that have already been tested in practice and are very popular among tourists. Depending on the time of year and the preferences of the guests, you can choose the following destinations.
Motorbike tours in Karelia take place in the middle of summer, when there are good weather conditions for visiting marble canyons and the archipelago. Motorcycle travel in Karelia includes a visit to the famous Solovetsky Islands, Valaam and the museum complex dedicated to the special purpose camps of the Soviet period.
The Trans-Siberian Railway has become one of the greatest projects of the time, and traveling along this road will bring a lot of positive feelings. The Kolyma highway leads to the most remote region of Russia and the road itself is surrounded by picturesque landscapes and wildlife. Only experienced travelers can make such a race, since overnight stays are mostly held in tents, and the road itself requires off-road driving skills.
South of Russia
A simpler journey along the Black Sea coast is a great way to break out of the bustle of the city and be left alone with the roadbed. Motorcycle tours of this category pass through several large cities, so you will have the opportunity to visit the main sights of the south and enjoy new experiences to the fullest.
Mototour is a rather specific entertainment that not everyone will like. On the road you have to put up with a lot of difficulties, but under the guidance of an experienced guide and with the help of a qualified tour operator, you can turn a trip into a real adventure. During such a voyage, you can easily forget all the problems that worry you in the city, and immerse yourself in the romance of the road.
Travel by bus
Bus tours are more popular with those who like to surround themselves with comfort. The most attractive routes for tourists are:
Golden Ring of Russia
The main excursion program for all guests of our country, which runs through the most ancient cities of Central Russia. A bus tour in this region includes a visit to Rostov Veliky, Sergiev Posad and Suzdal, and these cities are rightly called traditional historical places.
Fans of wildlife will enjoy spending time visiting various protected places on Lake Baikal. A trip to this region will be interesting at any time of the year: in summer you can visit the cleanest lakes, and in winter you can go sledding and get acquainted with Siberian fun.
Bus tours to Crimea - a journey through ancient fortresses and the opportunity to visit places where wild and untouched nature has been preserved. Crimea itself is an all-Russian health resort, and every city in this region boasts a rich and eventful history.
When choosing a bus tour, you can choose its duration, visit points and even pick up options that offer different excursions to choose from tourists.
Cost and selection factors of bus tours and mototours
If you decide to spend your next vacation on the road, you will be interested to know how to choose the right bus tour and not miscalculate with such a purchase. One of the fundamental factors is the cost of the trip. The price of the tour includes the following services:
- transportation costs, including toll roads
- guide and interpreter services
- visiting tourist sites
- stops at the hotel
Bus tours are flexible, so some services are offered at an additional cost. For example, the basic package may include several basic excursions, but you have the right to choose additional points of visit and pay for these excursions separately. As for hotel expenses, the price of the bus tour includes not only accommodation, but also breakfast or dinner.
The cost of a motorcycle tour will also include all of the above items, but a distinctive feature is the possibility of renting a vehicle. Tourists from other countries rarely can bring a motorcycle with them, but this does not mean that you have to give up your dream. You can choose a tour operator who will provide a whole fleet of vehicles, and you can easily choose the right iron horse for yourself. Specialists from a travel company that provides these services closely monitor the serviceability of equipment, and a rented motorcycle will not break on the road.
Popular Offers From FiveStar Russia
Our company is offering you the opportunity to explore the country in detail. A team of professionals, who are in love with all the beauties of Russia will be happy to share their own impressions of each city with you.
If you decide to travel Russia in search of the main Russian secret, then we offer you our support and help. Here are the main advantages that every customer who turns to us can benefit from:
- Individual approach - our company has been operating in the market of travel services relatively recently, but we value each client and work with his requirements individually.
- Competence - qualified translators and guides will make sure that you find out everything about the place of visit and can feel like a true connoisseur of history.
- Quality - each tour is worked out several times, and the route is checked in advance. Our guests will never find themselves in a situation where there are no places in the hotel or you have to wait a long time for your turn for excursions.