Educational tours for to Vladivostok
In recent years, Russia has become very interesting for foreign tourists, the number of which in 2018 increased sharply. This primarily happened due to the countries of Southeast Asia. For example, in just 9 months of 2018, 1 million 413 thousand people from China entered Russia (an increase of 14%). Our country is also very popular among tourists from South Korea (an increase of 41%) and Thailand (an increase of 18%).
In many ways, such a high attractiveness of Russia among foreigners is explained by past sports tournaments (World Cup, Universiade in Kazan), but not only. In addition, educational tours became extremely interesting for foreign citizens. Our company provides an opportunity for everyone to go on such a tour of Primorye. We are ready to meet the needs of all foreign tourists, who will be able to learn a lot of new things, get acquainted with the history, traditions and mentality of Russia during the trip. The natural beauties of the Primorsky Territory, which the traveler will never be able to forget, will not remain without attention.
An educational tour for foreigners may also include studies at one of the universities. For maximum immersion in the language environment and culture, the tour may include accommodation of a tourist in a Russian family, and for a more effective assimilation of educational material, classes are conducted not only in a group, but also in an individual format. First of all, the benefits of an educational tour will be appreciated by foreign citizens who intend to develop business relations with our country, and those for whom obtaining a quality education in their homeland is impossible for any reason.
What are educational tours?
Like other varieties of travel programs, educational tours may differ in several ways:
- Duration - depending on the duration of studies, there are short-term and long-term educational tours for foreigners (the duration of the tour will depend on the initial level of training of a foreign citizen and on the intensity of classes during the educational trip)
- Type - there are language, professional and sports educational tours, in addition, within the framework of such a program, internships of tourists in various directions can take place
- Format of classes - training during the tour for foreigners can be built in the format of a dialogue with the teacher or in writing, the main thing is that the student learns the training material as quickly and fully as possible.
As for the last point, usually classes during educational tours are built on a mixed principle, since this approach ensures maximum efficiency of the educational process and the greatest immersion of the traveler in a new environment for him.
Where do tourists get training?
During the educational tour, a foreigner can study at the Far Eastern Federal University and the Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service. In both universities there are language centers where foreign citizens are taught the Russian language. Students from other countries, primarily from the countries of Southeast Asia, undergo language internships at these centers. In addition to language skills, travelers will master the skills of intercultural communication and become more familiar with the cultural features of Russia.
As part of the educational tour in these universities you can get ready for entrance exams, this opportunity will be especially useful for travelers who plan to become Russian students. Regardless of the place of study, travelers can count on the most rapid and complete assimilation of educational material. Specially trained teachers work with foreign travelers using the most modern programs. Educational tours require the traveler to obtain both theoretical and practical knowledge. Moreover, the study of theory and practice takes place inextricably from each other, which allows tourists to increase their level in a certain area as quickly as possible
What is included in this tour?
The advantage of our educational tours is that everything necessary is included in the price of the permit:
- transport services - during educational tours, travelers from other countries move in the city and beyond on a modern bus equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable trip (adjustable seats, air conditioning and heating)
- services of high-class guides and translators - the highest level specialists work in our company, thanks to them the tourist will not feel the language barrier during the trip and will be able to draw a large amount of useful information from the trip
- visiting monuments, museums and objects of cultural and historical heritage - during educational tours, the tourist not only learns, but also relaxes, and we do our best to make this vacation as pleasant and interesting as possible.
- training aids and additional accessories that will be required during the passage of the tour (such accessories include tracking poles and life jackets, if a water excursion is planned)
Thus, an educational tour for foreigners in Primorye is a great way to combine business with pleasure. After such a journey, citizens of other countries will be able to master useful skills and knowledge, better learn the culture and mentality of Russians, and also enjoy the extraordinary beauty of the Primorsky Territory, which pleases tourists with a rich variety of flora and fauna.
Why should you choose exactly our company?
The popularity of educational tours has attracted many new players to the tourism market. Our company has also been working in this area relatively recently, but we are ready to provide our customers with unique advantages. In particular, in our company educational tours for foreigners are distinguished by interesting programs. When compiling them, our “youth” plays into the hands only, as specialists are not influenced by established stamps and cliches. Employees carefully research the needs of the market using the most modern technologies (including surveys in social networks). Based on the data received, the requests of potential tourists are formed, in accordance with which new educational tours are developed. Composing an interesting program is only half the battle; you still need to carry out large-scale organizational work so that the educational tour for foreigners is safe, convenient and fully meets the needs of tourists. Much attention is paid to this side of the issue. Before selling tours for foreigners, we carefully test our programs so that in the operating mode we do not encounter any failures.
Interesting tours are not our only advantage, in addition, foreign tourists can count on:
- the opportunity to choose educational tours for foreigners on an individual request
- comprehensive support from our experts throughout the trip
- a large base of ready-made educational tours (the traveler can only choose the most suitable option for himself)
- high professional level of all our specialists - from dispatchers to guides and translators
- visa support - we take care of all the troubles associated with obtaining permission to enter our country
In addition, tours for foreigners in our company are favorably distinguished by their availability: after getting acquainted with the prices, customers will be pleasantly surprised. Anyone can appreciate all the advantages of educational tours in Primorye, regardless of age and place of residence. To do this, you just need to call our specialist who will advise on all issues and help you fill out an application for a ticket. Regardless of whether you come to improve your language or professional skills, tours in Primorye for foreigners will make an indelible impression. Thanks to tours for foreigners, citizens of other countries got the opportunity to learn about Russia not from television programs, but from their own experience. As a rule, the first impression of our country among citizens of other states remains pleasant, which means that the popularity of tours for foreigners in Primorye will only grow.