Visa application in Vladivostok
Visa processing - our company offers not only ready-made tours for visiting various cities of Russia, but also full visa support during the registration. Many foreign tourists and guests of our country need a visa (special permission to enter). Our company can easily assume all the obligations to resolve this issue.
What types of visas are available for registration?
If you want to appreciate all the beauties and wonders of Russia personally, you will need a visa. There are several categories of documents that vary in purpose of visit.
Foreign citizens can apply for visas of the following types:
- A tourist visa, which will be needed by any foreign tourist who does not plan to stay in the Russia for a long time. It is the easiest document to issue, you can get a single or multiple visa The maximum stay of a foreign citizen in Russia on a tourist visa is 30 days, after it is necessary to leave the country.
- A business visa is more practical in terms of the length of stay in Russia, it can be issued for 30, 60, 90, 180 and 365 days. The document is convenient for those who visit our country on business trips throughout the year.
These are the most common types of visas, but there are several types of documents that are issued only by special order.
- Study visa. If you are going to study in Russia, you will need this type of visa
- A transit visa- when visiting Russia is limited to a short stay along the route, you need this visa. Its validity period is 72 hours; you cannot extend the document on the spot.
Special information for tourist!The employees of our company will help you to get a tourist or business visa quickly and without bureaucratic difficulties, and they will also advise on all issues.
- Tourist visas
- Double tourist visas
- Business visa valid for 30, 90, 180 days
Special information for tourist!We also draw your attention to the fact that you can apply for an 8-day electronic visa to visit Vladivostok.
A business visa in Vladivostok is issued in order to conduct legal business in Russia. The document is required for all foreigners who want to conduct legal commercial activities. A business visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory... Read more...
A work visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is required for official employment in Russia. The document allows a foreigner to work in the Russian Federation, with the possibility of repeatedly crossing the border. ... Read more...
A transit visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is issued for the purpose of official entry to the territory of Russia. According to the established legislation, citizens of all countries who do not have an agreement on a visa-free regime... Read more...
A study visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is required for foreign students who wish to study in Russia. A document of a standard form allows a student to be in the Russian Federation throughout the school year in order to receive... Read more...
A private visa and the Primorsky Territory is required for an official stay on the territory of the Russian Federation for the purpose of a guest visit, meeting with friends and solving other "non-business" issues. Obtaining a document... Read more...
An electronic visa and the Primorsky Territory is a new type of document that allows all citizens of foreign countries to obtain official permission to stay in the Russian Federation. To issue it without a personal visit to the Consulate... Read more...
Single entry visa
A single-entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is required to visit Russia on an official basis, with the aim of exploring the sights, holding meetings, participating in cultural and sports events. The main feature of this... Read more...
Double entry visa
A double-entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory belongs to a certain category of permits that allows a foreigner to stay in Russia with the possibility of traveling beyond its borders with subsequent return. ... Read more...
- Оформление туристической визы Читать подробнее...