Single entry visa in Vladivostok - information for application
A single-entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is required to visit Russia on an official basis, with the aim of exploring the sights, holding meetings, participating in cultural and sports events. The main feature of this type of visa is the ability to cross the border with Russia only once. In the future, starting from the purpose of obtaining a single entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory, a tourist can independently replace it with a suitable option.
The current permit officially "works" for 3 months. This period indicates the possibility of staying in the Russian Federation. It is noteworthy that this is the maximum period. The real period is determined in person, by the Consulate of the Russian Federation. At the same time, as the primary tasks are solved (entering a university, applying for a job), tourist can cancel the current document and get an extended permit for a longer stay in Russia with the possibility of double / multiple border crossing.
Single entry visas in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory are conditionally divided into several established categories:
- Transit - a document is needed to move through the territory of Russia during transit movement. Actual if the route includes the Russian Federation
- Tourist - the indicated permission category is the most popular. It is made in order to study the sights of the state, visit places of worship and get acquainted with cultural monuments
- Private - the document allows a foreigner to visit relatives and friends in the territory of the Russian Federation. Is given at the invitation issued by the receiving party. Upon request, you can obtain permission if you need emergency treatment on the territory of Russia, or for the purpose of visiting the burial ground
- Business - formalized with the aim of holding business meetings, participating in forums and visiting organizations to enter into partnerships
- Humanitarian - are drawn up with the purpose of visiting events of a sports, religious, cultural or scientific type
- Work - drawn up at the invitation of the host. A visa is required for further employment in the Russian Federation
- Educational - are made out with the aim of submitting documents for admission to the university. After admission, a foreign student independently changes a single permit to multiple, with the possibility of a long stay in Russia
Travel agency FiveStar Russia works with all types of single entry visas in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory. The expert team takes on the full organization of the paperwork process in order to obtain the permission of the standart form. Collaboration is carried out on a contract basis with all foreign customers.
Features of a single entry visa in Vladivostok
To obtain a single-type permit, a foreigner must contact the Consulate of the Russian Federation or the Visa Center. The client comes there with a valid invitation from the host.
Special information!It is impossible to apply for a visa without an invitation. The official request is left by the receiving party (company, university, relative or travel agency). The only exception is a transit visa, it is issued on the basis of the approved route and purchased tickets.
When visiting Russia for a short period (less than indicated in the visa), the document will be automatically canceled after leaving the country. You can visit the Russian Federation again only if you have double or multiple permits.
The key trigger for applying for a visa is having an invitation. It is drawn up and sent by the host, taking into account the main purpose of visiting the state:
- single entry tourist visa - invitation from a travel company
- single entry private visa - invitation from relatives / friends / acquaintances
- single entry business visa - invitation from a business forum / company
- single entry humanitarian visa - invitation from the organizers of a sports / cultural event
- single entry work visa - invitation from a company / organization
- single entry study visa - invitation from the university
FiveStar Russia Travel Company provides comprehensive support in receiving an invitation. The service is provided legally. The document indicates the basic information about the receiving party, the foreign client and prescribes the key purpose of visiting the state.
Any type of visa is issued in accordance with the established procedure:
- receiving an invitation
- appealing to the Russian Foreign Ministry
- filling out an application form
- provision of a package of documents
- interview arrangement
Upon successful completion of the interview and the availability of a full package of documents, a visa will be made in a timely manner.
Travel company FiveStar Russia offers full assistance in obtaining a permit of a standard form, with minimization of financial and time costs. We guarantee to obtain permission for the required period legally.
Single Visa Services in Vladivostok
Have you studied dozens of sites from leading travel companies? Can't find the optimal tariff plan with single-entry visa services in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory? The solution is found! Qualified support from FiveStar Russia is what you have been looking for so long. The expert group takes full responsibility for the organization of visa support.
Single-entry visa services in Vladivostok and Primorsky Territory are formed on the basis of the needs of the client and the key purpose of visiting the state. According to the standard, we offer the following options:
- making a request to the Russian Foreign Ministry
- providing relevant data on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
- representation to the Consulate of the Russian Federation
- execution of the package of documentation
- support at all stages of obtaining permission
- language support
- assistance in organizing transportation
- meeting and escort in the territory of the Russian Federation
Single-entry visa services in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory are not limited to standard options. The expert team is ready to refine the available tariff plans with additional operations. By prior arrangement, the development of a cultural program plan, as well as excursions, is added to the services for applying for a single visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory. In the territory of the Russian Federation, a translator is always with the client, which eliminates any difficulties.
Call the indicated phone numbers and draw up a package of services from FiveStar Russia. We guarantee full assistance in obtaining documents, and are also responsible for the leisure of customers.
Documents for applying for a single entry visa in Vladivostok
Obtaining permits to visit the Russian Federation is impossible without collecting the established package of information. It is formed on the basis of the purpose of visiting the state, taking into account the established legislation. The collection of documents for a single entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is a standard procedure, for which FiveStar Russia experts are responsible. Employees independently collect the necessary information including the invitation from the host.
The standard package of documents for a single entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory includes:
- internal passport (copies and original)
- health insurance (not required for transit visas only)
- foreign passport of a foreign citizen (if any)
- photos 3x4 cm
- target invitation
- application form
The established package of documents for a single-entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is provided to the Consulate of the Russian Federation. A foreigner is obliged to prepare a complete data package, otherwise a high probability of failure remains. FiveStar Russia takes full responsibility for collecting documents for a single entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory. A package of information is collected on the basis of requirements established by law, taking into account the specifics of the permit.
Special information!For some categories of visas, additional data is required. So, for a study / business / work visa, you need to get a certificate of HIV status.
The cost of a single entry visa in Vladivostok
Are you looking for an acceptable cost of a single entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory? The FiveStar Russia website contains fixed prices consisting of several parameters, without it the correct execution of the document is impossible. So, the price includes all services aimed at collecting documentation, paying consular fees and filling out a questionnaire.
The cost of a single entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory can vary depending on its type, purpose of arrival in Russia and duration of stay. Based on the information provided, the price of permission is from 4,000 to 27,000 rubles.
You can find out the exact cost of a single entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory by the indicated phone numbers or by contacting FiveStar Russia online support. You need to provide basic information regarding the purpose of visiting the state, the duration of the visit and the presence / absence of a package of documents. In addition, the cost of a single visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory may include transfer services and the organization of cultural activities.
Information is available on an ongoing basis 24 hours a day. Call the indicated phone numbers.
- Visa application in Vladivostok Read more...