Double entry visa in Vladivostok - information for application
A double-entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory belongs to a certain category of permits that allows a foreigner to stay in Russia with the possibility of traveling beyond its borders with subsequent return. The validity period of a document is determined on a personal basis.
A double-entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is issued for a period of 90 days, but only if there are tickets and reservation for the hotel where the foreign person will live. Permission of the established type is more often applicable to tourist visas. Paperwork is convenient if a foreigner wants to visit Russia with the possibility of departure and subsequent return to its territory. The specified type of permit is appropriate in case of transit crossing the territory of the state with the aim of visiting another country. In this case, the validity period of the document is 3 days.
A double entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is issued on the basis of the key purpose of visiting the state. So, according to the current distribution, the resolution of this type can be:
- tourist. The document is required to visit excursion programs, in order to study the sights of the state. A prerequisite for obtaining permission is the reservation of a sanatorium / hotel
- private (guest). The document is drawn up at the invitation of relatives, friends or acquaintances
- business. Designed for foreign partners, companies or organizations. The main purpose of the resolution is to conduct negotiations, develop partnerships
- humanitarian. The document allows foreign tourists to participate in cultural and sports events
Travel company FiveStar Russia assists in obtaining permits of a standard form. Visa support allows you to quickly draw up a document of any type with a view to further official visits to Russia.
A double-entry visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is issued legally, after collecting a full package of documents and conducting an interview at the Consulate of the Russian Federation. Detailed information in the indicated direction can be found on the indicated phone numbers.
Consultations are provided to all foreign clients in any convenient way without exception.
Features of a double entry visa in Vladivostok
A double-entry visa can be obtained only if there is an invitation or a special voucher (issued when applying for a tourist visa). Confirmation of the admission of a foreign tourist is an invitation to the territory of the Russian Federation. A voucher is provided with confirmation and can be issued at a travel company.
Special information!The invitation must contain detailed information about the inviting party and must be issued on a letterhead.
A double permission of a guest or private type is issued upon availability of an invitation when you personally visit the Consulate of the Russian Federation. Individuals and legal entities can rely on a private permit.
A double-entry business or humanitarian visa is issued to foreign citizens on the basis of an invitation sent by the organizers of a business meeting or cultural event. It is noteworthy that to obtain a double-entry visa of the specified type, paperwork is carried out in any way convenient for the client:
- On the letterhead of the Federal Migration Service (AFMS) - you can fill in the application in person at the department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, which is geographically close to the organization inviting a foreign tourist to the territory of Russia. Permission is issued on the letterhead after submitting the application
- in writing from the inviting party - this privilege can be used exclusively by those foreign residents who live in the territory of countries with a simplified visa regime, namely the EU, the USA and China
- Telex - this is a special type of message that is transmitted through an established communication channel formed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consulate of the Russian Federation. Data for obtaining a visa is received in electronic form, and a special number is sent to a foreign client
- By e-mail - the service has become available since 2015, according to its requirements, a foreign client can receive an invitation from the receiving party to his e-mail
FiveStar Russia travel company works with all types of double-entry visas, providing comprehensive assistance to foreign clients in their application. We work on the basis of current legislation on a contract basis.
Services for obtaining a double-entry visa in Vladivostok
The correct formulation of the interaction algorithm between a foreign client and the Consulate of the Russian Federation is the key to obtaining permission quickly. Most foreigners are faced with a language barrier and lack of knowledge of the functioning of the system for issuing documents of a standard form.
Travel company FiveStar Russia provides double-entry visa services in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory, which minimizes the likelihood of unforeseen situations. The provision of a range of operations involves personal work algorithms and the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Double-entry visa services in Vladivostok and Primorsky Territory are discussed with each client in person, and are fixed in the agreement of the established type.
According to the standard algorithm, the responsibilities of the FiveStar Russia expert group include:
- solving business issues with the Russian Foreign Ministry
- check in the Consulate of the Russian Federation
- collection of an established package of documents
- customer support
- setting the optimal time / date for visiting the Consulate of the Russian Federation
- optimization of the transfer process to the territory of the state
- issuing an invitation / voucher
- escort in the territory of the Russian Federation
Double-entry visa services in Vladivostok and Primorsky Territory are provided legally, with the right to choose the appropriate package of options. The interaction algorithm between the client and the agent is formed individually.
Still have questions about double-entry visa services in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory? Information support is available to all clients of the FiveStar Russia travel company. You can ask for help 24/7 with full language support.
Documents for applying for a double visa in Vladivostok
According to general information, documents for applying for a double visa in Vladivostok and Primorsky Territory are collected immediately after purchasing tickets / booking a hotel room. The availability of tickets establishes certain terms for staying on the territory of the state.
The standard set of documents for applying for a double entry visa in Vladivostok and Primorsky Territory contains the following data:
- grounds for applying to the visa center
- electronic visa application form
- photos 3.5x4.5 cm
- medical policy (issued exclusively by EU citizens)
- copies of originals
Special information!The basis document for applying to the Consulate of the Russian Federation and visa application depends on the purpose of visiting the state.
The basis is an invitation and the receiving party is responsible for it. So, in order to receive business, humanitarian, private, working and educational permission, the invitation is sent to the General Directorate for Immigration of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. For a tourist visa, an invitation from a travel company is enough. For a transit visa, an invitation is not required. It is enough for a foreign client to provide a ticket and a route.
Special information!When forming a package of documents for a double- entry visa in Vladivostok and Primorsky Territory , copies of all data will be needed. They are submitted to the Visa Center or Consulate of the Russian Federation along with the originals.
Do you have additional questions? The expert team of the tourist company FiveStar Russia will help to collect a full package of documents for applying for a double visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory, taking into account the features and type of permit.
Special information!Foreigners wishing to apply for a study / business visa are required to provide a certificate of HIV status to the general data package.
The cost of a double visa in Vladivostok
When searching for a suitable package of services, the client is interested in the total cost of a double visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory, as well as related operations. The formation of the amount depends on many indicators, as well as the type of resolution itself. The cost of a double visa in Vladivostok and Primorsky Territory can vary from the selected package of operations, in particular:
- the need for escort to the Consulate of the Russian Federation
- full visa support
- assistance in the trailer
- collection of documentation
- organization of relocation, etc.
The cost of a double visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is formed after a comprehensive analysis and study of the documentation package. Using the built-in calculator or at the specified phone number, all customers can get a preliminary calculation. The exact cost of a double visa in Vladivostok and the Primorsky Territory is available after personal communication and the development of an operating algorithm.
FiveStar Russia managers will answer all your questions. We guarantee round-the-clock support and full language support.
- Visa application in Vladivostok Read more...